I've always wanted a large print of a picture of my kids (I'd get that one over there, I think), but I was always afraid to bite the bullet and actually do it. I may just have to now. Large Format Posters makes it entirely possible with custom poster printing in sizes ranging from 16" x 20" all the way up to 27" x 40". You can even create custom sizes.
"Yeah, ok, whoop-tee-do. They have cool poster printing. I bet the cost is about as large-format as their posters, aren't they, huh?"
Uh, how about less than $55 for the largest standard size poster of 27" x 40"? Not so large-format, huh? So there! :P
Oh, and how about free? Large Format Posters is giving one 3 Stairs reader a free 18" x 24" print in high- or semi-gloss finish. Gotcha droolin' now, don't I?
How to Enter: Leave a comment telling me about the picture you'd like to have printed.
- Second Entry: Tweet this giveaway and leave a comment with a link to the tweet.
RT @3stairs win an 18x24 digital print from
Large Format Posters! http://bit.ly/16yzmc
- Third Entry: Follow me on Twitter and leave a comment letting me know your Twitter user name.
- Fourth Entry: Subscribe to 3Stairs and leave a comment letting me know if you subscribed with RSS or via e-mail.
- Fifth Entry: Blog about this giveaway and leave a comment with a link to your post.
- Sixth Entry: Add a 3Stairs button to your blog and leave a comment with a link to your blog so we can visit!
I'll let Random.org choose a winner on the morning of Thursday, August 6, so get your entries in by 11:59 pm on Wednesday, August 5. The winner will be sent a coupon code directly from Large Format Posters on Friday, August 7.
Giveaway is open to US/CAN residents. Ground shipping of prizes is free, but there is a $5 handling fee that must be paid by winner. Large Format Posters reserves the right not to print obscene or offensive materials.
All designs submitted in the form of a giveaway may be used by Large Format Posters for online marketing and promotional uses. The designs will be used solely as examples and will not be printed or commercially distributed.