Saturday, July 18, 2009
Just a July Friday Fill-in
1. Money and Sonic make a quick and easy dinner.
2. Mothers of the Bible Speak to Mothers of Today is the book I'm reading right now.
3. July brings back memories of watching fireworks as a kid.
4. The way he looked at her, the fact that he adored her was obvious.
5. They say if you tell your dreams they won't come true.
6. It's usually a good idea to think it over.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a nice hot shower, tomorrow my plans include church and a Sabbath afternoon with the kids doing Daniel lapbooks and Sunday, I want to get ahead on my posts!
Tags: Friday Fill-Ins