Thursday, July 16, 2009

While I'm Waiting

As my Twitter followers know, I've begun the Love Dare Bible Study recently. Michael and I watched the movie "Fireproof" several weeks ago, then the study group watched the movie last week to begin the study. Before I ever even saw the movie, I was caught by this song. Tonight on my way home, I was thinking about my life, my marriage, the movie, the study, everything. And I've come to a decision.

I am making this song my theme song for this season of my life.

It will encourage me.
It will hold me accountable.
It will remind me that there is something and Someone beyond what I see and feel in the moment.
It will remind me what to do when I don't know what to do.
It will remind me where to go when I don't know where to go.
God will bring me home and bring me through with this song.

Amen.


http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/i6X71sXagUY&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...