Friday, July 17, 2009

Wait and Trust

Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him.
Job 13:15 KJVR


God may kill me, but still I will trust him and offer my defense.
Job 13:15 CEV


Therefore I will look unto the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me.
Micah 7:7 KJVR


But I trust the LORD God to save me, and I will wait for him to answer my prayer.
Micah 7:7 CEV


(A psalm by David for Jeduthun, the music leader.) Only God can save me, and I calmly wait for him.
Psalms 62:1 CEV


Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.
Psalms 25:5 KJVR


Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.
Psalms 27:14 KJVR


Because of his strength will I wait upon thee: for God is my defense.
Psalms 59:9 KJVR


My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him.
Psalms 62:5 KJVR


I am weary of my crying: my throat is dried: mine eyes fail while I wait for my God.
Psalms 69:3 KJVR


I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope.
Psalms 130:5 KJVR


The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him.
Lamentations 3:25 KJVR


It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD.
Lamentations 3:26 KJVR


Therefore turn thou to thy God: keep mercy and judgment, and wait on thy God continually.
Hosea 12:6 KJVR

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...