Friday, July 3, 2009
Independence Day Friday Fill-in
1. When I heard my friend Stephanie sing "Watching" for her Daddy for Father's Day, I cried and cried.
2. Belly laughs with great friends is the best medicine.
3. It's late, but never too late to reconcile a relationship.
4. Hope always.
5. My eyes have seen things no person should ever see.
6. Believe in whatever you choose to believe in strongly.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleep, tomorrow my plans include church and Sunday, I want to NOT go grocery shopping, but I'll do it anyway!
Tags: Friday Fill-Ins