Sunday, April 22, 2007

In Response to All the E-mails from "The Faithful"

-------Original Message-------

If you believe in God and in Jesus Christ His Son, send this to all on your buddy list .. if not just ignore it. If you ignore it, just remember that Jesus said ... "If you deny me before man, I will deny you before my Father in Heaven..."

...or any variation on the theme.

-------Reply-------

The test of my faith and loyalty to God and Christ is not determined by how many e-mails I forward, but by the daily living of my life. True witnessing is not shown by coercion through guilt, but by genuine love, compassion, and helpfulness.

1 comment:

Three Stairs » Blog Archive » Are You a Real Christian? said...

[...] has been an ongoing issue, one I’ve addressed before in a public Response to All the E-mails from “The Faithful”. Obviously, “The Faithful” haven’t gotten it. We as Christians will never spread [...]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...