So how do you celebrate? Easy: wear your apron all day long. Wear your favorite one, or the one passed down to you from your grandmother. Maybe it'll be the one you made from a tea towel. Or the vintage one you found on eBay. It doesn't matter as long as you wear your apron.
I'll be wearing my favorite apron. It's one I found on eBay in my favorite cut and the cutest fabric. It's a goldenrod orange-yellow with bees all over it and green plaid binding. I'll try to get a picture of it to post for you all. This picture from Wikimedia Commons shows the style of it:
Ok, who said that? Did I actually just hear you say you don't have an apron?? How have you made it to this point in your life without an apron??? Never mind. We'll fix it. I have a box full of vintage aprons literally right here behind me.
I'll send an apron to one of you poor, deprived waifs that have suffered through life without an apron so you'll be ready to celebrate next year. Wear Your Apron Day is always the Monday after Mother's Day, so be sure to mark your 2010 calendar now.
How to Enter:
Leave a comment telling me why you want an apron and about your favorite style (ie: half aprons, full aprons, cobbler aprons, etc.).
- Second Entry: Tweet this giveaway and leave a comment with a link to the tweet.
- Third Entry: Follow me on Twitter and leave a comment letting me know your Twitter user name.
- Fourth Entry: Subscribe to 3Stairs and leave a comment letting me know if you subscribed with RSS or via e-mail.
- Fifth Entry: Blog about this giveaway and leave a comment with a link to your post.
- Sixth Entry: Add a 3Stairs button to your blog and leave a comment with a link to your blog so we can admire it! (your blog, not the button)
I'll let Random.org choose a winner next Monday morning, May 18, so get your comments in by then!