Sunday, September 26, 2010

A Little Birdie Told Me...


  • Ribbon assortment matchbox #

  • ok, i'm officially tired of this crap and want it to go away about 6 hours ago already... #fb #

  • oh, the crap feeling.. #fb #

  • What truth has done to us #

  • feel like crap; hopefully a shower and some sleep will help some #fb #

  • desperately need prayers #fb #

  • And what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're okay?
    I'm falling to pieces, yeah
    I'm falling to pieces #fb #

  • Tell me again why I'm the bad guy here? Cuz I didn't do a complete 180 on everything I've believed/taught? That makes me the bad guy? #fb #

  • @marcand: do you know what your anus is? brandon: (laughing) it's a planet! @marcand: *headdesk* #fb #

  • The way we were #

  • @mutantpenguin thanks for your encouragement; i'm having trouble with accepting other people's beliefs right now... *sigh* in reply to mutantpenguin #

  • @charpercival YAY! i saved your pic to my phone so i can show you off in texas :) in reply to charpercival #

  • check out this pic of one of my "nephews" with the blankie i made him - is he a cutie or what?! via @cksample: #

  • i now have pictures of three of my favorite babies on my phone :D #happyauntcrystal #fb #

  • Matchbox packaging for earrings #

  • @mutantpenguin thank you! today seems to be a bit better :) in reply to mutantpenguin #

  • @charpercival did your bubbles go away? the football hold could help, like so: cc: @LauriePercival @Percival in reply to charpercival #

  • Buttons, brads, and beads matchbox #

  • @lauriepercival oh, also, mylicon () - that and the football hold is what helped ours the most; hope it's gone soon in reply to lauriepercival #

  • Button box packaging #

  • Button bonanza *squee* #

  • Thank you @pressdislpay for sponsoring This Week in iPad! #twiip #

  • It's hitting the streets! #OCC #

  • @Suddenlink: "You're [NOT] connected..." #frustrated #fb #

  • This makes me ridiculously happy #

  • @Percival are you feeling better? in reply to Percival #

  • Bethy trying to hide from the camera #

  • Bethy getting ready to watch the parade #

  • Just generated a Tweet Cloud, my top words are: sleep, 3stairs, getting - () #

  • I've got spirit, yes I do! #

  • The last two days' worth of creating #

  • Oh, yeah, and I got a little matchbox happy #

  • @Kilted_Alex here's mine, lol! Cursebird Report: @3stairs swears like a Children's TV Presenter. in reply to Kilted_Alex #

  • desperately #want #

  • @cksample now you're gettin' it! ;) in reply to cksample #

  • @Melzer oh huzzah, huzzah, and again i say HUZZAH!!! in reply to Melzer #

  • @marcand - check this out! #


Powered by Twitter Tools

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...