Sunday, December 12, 2010

Friday Fill-in on Saturday Night

[caption id="attachment_1188" align="alignleft" width="216" caption=" "]

Media_http3stairscomw_jfgri

[/caption]

1. I wish it were easier to lose weight.

2. Dang, my throat hursts...that's what I'm thinking.

3. Please bring a fireplace - I want a fireplace.

4. The energy of children is so amazing.

5. One of my fondest hopes is too high to even mention.

6. Some people have been wonderful friends, incredibly patient, and very loving to me and I just wanted to say thank you.

7. And as for the weekend, Friday I spent time at a friend's house with Michael, today included a wonderful Christmas potluck at church and tomorrow, I want to hear that Michael got the van fixed!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...