Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday Fill-in

[caption id="attachment_1188" align="alignleft" width="216" caption=" "]

Media_http3stairscomw_ehxeh

[/caption]

1. Ooooh, I am in for some real pain when this baby actually starts affecting the size of my body.

2. I'm so tired, I can't stand it!

3. How the heck did I end up with so many clothes?!

4. The library is one of my favorite places to visit.

5. I'm not a brain-dead pregnant lady, I'm not!

6. If you're gonna make a pie, it has to be good.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleep, of course, tomorrow my plans include hopefully hearing that Brandon did well in the district Pinewood Derby and Sunday, I want to have a blast at my first Girl Scouts Thinking Day celebration!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...