Wednesday, December 6, 2006

The Mom's Twelve Days of Christmas

This is ?The Twelve Days of Christmas" according to my MOPS group. I?ll count down from twelve to save the best for last. And yes, you can sing it to the tune of ?The Twelve Days of Christmas.? Just try not to make the milk you?re drinking with your cookies come out of your nose when you laugh.?

On the 12th day of Christmas, my children gave to me: 12 sticky fingers
On the 11th day of Christmas, my children gave to me: 11 trips to Wal-Mart
On the 10th day of Christmas, my children gave to me: 10 melted crayons
On the 9th day of Christmas, my children gave to me: 9 mood swings
On the 8th day of Christmas, my children gave to me: 8 flying nuggets
On the 7th day of Christmas, my children gave to me: 7 temper tantrums
On the 6th day of Christmas, my children gave to me: 6 sloppy kisses
On the 5th day of Christmas, my children gave to me: 5 food fights
On the 4th day of Christmas, my children gave to me: 4 hours of sleep
On the 3rd day of Christmas, my children gave to me: 3 new teeth
On the 2nd day of Christmas, my children gave to me: 2 hugs and kisses
On the 1st day of Christmas, my children gave to me: A poopy diaper

Makes you glad you?re a mom, doesn?t it? Well, at least it makes it funny.
Thanks to the Mineola MOPS group for a great laugh - and bring your cookie recipes on January 17th!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...