Thursday, January 18, 2007

Not So Regrettable

By many comparisons, I am a frugal cheapskate.? Yes, I'm subscribed to Everyday Cheapskate, and I belong to a frugal moms group.? But ask my darling hubby and I'm a spendthrift.? I have to admit that I do engage in retail therapy.? Michael tends to be an all-or-nothing kind of guy.? Yeah, we have lots of those discussions.

With the holidays over, financial surgery is a big topic for everyone.? When I saw the title of this article, I thought, "Oh boy, what kind of hoo-ha is this gonna push?"? Even after the first couple of paragraphs I was confused.? It turns out to be one of the wisest articles on finances that I've read in quite a while.? Psychology of Regret?by Laura Rowley over at Yahoo Finance is a must read.

Go. Now!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...