Friday, March 20, 2009

After St Patrick's Day Friday Fill-in

Yeah, I know: original title. Yeah, I also know my last post was a Friday Fill-in. Depression sucks - you get used to it after a while.

Meh.


Media_http3stairscomi_sbiel

1. Why do we have to put up with so much crap from those that supposedly love us?

2. Apparently, hurtful words and insults are now habits.

3. I have no more energy to deal with this crappy life.

4. I had never heard the phrase "shut up and suit up" and it doesn't sound like something I want to do right now - or for a very long time, at this point.

5. I'll smile and laugh anyway the way I always do.

6. How was I to know my life would end up like this?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to escape via sleep, tomorrow my plans include church and Sunday, I want to have fun at the VBS meeting!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...