Friday, March 6, 2009

Merry March Friday Fill-in

The last couple of weeks have been so crazy it was either Friday night or Saturday night before I got to read my Friday Fill-in prompts. This week, I'm back!

Media_http3stairscomi_dohib

1. Stopping a woman in the grocery store to tell her I liked the handmade pin she was wearing was my last random act of kindness.

2. Another place I want to go to is Vienna.

3. Don't be afraid of risk in matters of the heart.

4. Coffee, tea or other caffeinated drinks are things I'm trying to get away from.

5. Misunderstandings separate paths.

6. Our new vehicle reminds me that there is a God who wants to bless His children.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to encouraging Bethany to sleep in her bed, tomorrow my plans include celebrating International Women's Day of Prayer with my church sisters and Sunday, I want to go to our church's first Sewing Circle!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...