Friday, April 2, 2010

Eostre Friday Fill-In

[caption id="" align="alignleft" width="216" caption="http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/"]

Media_http3stairscomi_xfjid

[/caption]

I am Christian, but I feel it more appropriate to celebrate the Passover than the modern "Easter" that everyone is having a hoopla about this weekend. Whatever and however you celebrate, then a very happy to you.

1. All you need is a really good nap.

2. A great play on words fills me with laughter.

3. Each generation, as it grows up, becomes less like what we should be.

4. Deceitful and underhanded practice from people is something I have a hard time dealing with.

5. A trip to a wonderful masseuse Lucy is what I need.

6. Give love, compassion, joy, respect, and thoughtfulness and you get back.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleep, tomorrow my plans include hearing a great sermon from a visiting elder and Sunday, I want to enjoy a non-rainy but temperate day at the zoo with my family!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...