[caption id="attachment_1188" align="alignleft" width="216" caption=" "]
Oich, bugger the clever titles...
1. Music is the heart, breath, and reason for living.
2. A good stretch is what I like first thing in the morning.
3. The first thing I said this morning was: probably something getting on to one of my children.
4. Dairy Queen; it's what's for dinner tonight.
5. It's all been a blur with pauses of memories that make up a life that meanders from one place to another, seemingly completely unrelated, yet somehow a direct result of those pauses.
6. Sleeping or creating is what I feel like doing right now.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting the slides and bulletins done for church, tomorrow my plans include church and a nap and Sunday, I want to *not* go to the board meeting because I'm not on the board - huzzah!