Friday, August 6, 2010

Friday Fill-in

[caption id="attachment_1188" align="alignleft" width="216" caption=" "]

Media_http3stairscomw_hjkcf

[/caption]

1. Life is continually moving on.

2. My kids keep going.

3. My last text message (or IM) ended in these three words: "get them done" (I was apologizing for taking so long to complete something).

4. Pasta salad is what I'm thinking about for dinner sometime soon.

5. On the 1st day of August I went to an indoor water park with my husband, mom, and kids and enjoyed the lazy river and the wave pool.

6. I sure do wish I were lively and energetic.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to attempting to go to bed at a decent time, tomorrow my plans include church and a nap and Sunday, I want to have fun at Brandon's 10th(!) birthday party!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...