Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday Fill-in

[caption id="attachment_1188" align="alignleft" width="216" caption=" "]

Media_http3stairscomw_phjjv

[/caption]

1. Why does it matter how you treat  people? Because they are humans, with hearts, just like you - treat them right.

2. Don't skip an opportunity to see the world.

3. Thank you for your encouragement (all of you who love me despite me).

4. Christmas is my favorite holiday because of a myriad of things, but especially the music.

5. I am SO ready to stop struggling.

6. We are as anything (whether good or bad) as we make up our minds to be.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to dinner at a friend's house with Michael, tomorrow my plans include family night at church and Sunday, I want to help pack Thanksgiving baskets and Caring & Sharing stockings after the board meeting at church!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...