Friday, November 26, 2010

Friday Fill-in

[caption id="attachment_1188" align="alignleft" width="216" caption=" "]

Media_http3stairscomw_pevvd

[/caption]

1. Three things I must have on my Thanksgiving table: turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce (the jellied, shaped-like-the-can stuff).

2. There's always at least one person sacked out on the couch.

3. This is one of the best meals of the year.

4. I like to decorate for Christmas the day after Thanksgiving, but  it hasn't happened that way in several years.

5. Oh, man, thankfully it's going to get slightly warmer this weekend.

6. I need to perfect the art of sorting through clothes and keeping the amount of clothing we have down.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a whole lotta nuthin', tomorrow my plans include church and a nap and Sunday, I want to have a safe trip to Sherman and back!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...