Sunday, May 15, 2011

A Little Birdie Told Me...


  • It doesn't bode well that I'm going to bed in pain considering I've been waking up in pain for the last three days... #fb #

  • You know how you can pop the leg off of a fashion doll? I wanna do that to my right leg. #fb #

  • Wishing a happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there! #fb #

  • wishing today wasn't just another day at my house; and hating being an emotional pregnant woman... #fb #

  • #BooksByMyKids Mom is from God; Dad is from Goo: When One Parent is Creationist and the Other is Evolutionist #fb #

  • #BooksByMyKids Goodnight Mom: Living With a Mother Living With Depression #fb #

  • #BooksByMyKids Where is My Room? Living with a Non-Housekeeping Mother #fb #

  • #BooksByMyKids Can You Hot Glue Dinner? Living with a Crafty Mom #fb #

  • #BooksByMyKids Was That Thunder or Dad? (poking fun at @Marcand - our kids can't hear unless you're booming, lol) #fb #

  • oh, don't mind me - i'm just baking experimentally at 10:30 at night... #crazylady #fb #

  • no comment :P #

  • missing my hair... #fb #

  • How was your Mother's Day? Mine was tiring - Sam has decided to camp out on a nerve, so I was hurting all day. Ouch! #

  • Happy National Comparison Day. How to celebrate? Don't do it - take care of your self. #

  • It's Lost Sock Memorial Day. My 8yo daughter Sarah just embraces them a la LittleMissMatched and throws on two socks, l… #

  • Hurray for Buttons Day! *squee* Here's my Pinterest board dedicated to buttons. Not on Pinterest? Send me your e-mail a… #

  • Let's play Words With Friends. My username is '3stairs'. #

  • Hard decision made; now have to figure out how to break it to the kids - they're going to be unhappy... :( #fb #

  • Brain won't stop; have a feeling it's going to be a long night; hoping for energy to do something productive if I'm not sleeping #fb #

  • Third pregnant license photo in a row; I'll be preggo in my license until I'm 41 *headdesk* #fb #

  • I earned the Lurker sticker on @GetGlue! #

  • Pulling the covers over my head: #

  • Did you know that it's National Celiac Awareness Month? #

  • Checkup went well; Sam's measurements and heartbeat are right on schedule and I was told to "just keep doing what you're doing" #fb #

  • Chocolate + Mary Engelbreit + Star Trek = WIN!!! #

  • Just used a "mobile coupon" and saved 40% at Hobby Lobby; man, I love my phone (and Hobby Lobby)!! #fb #

  • I hate school projects/long-term assignments - they cause multiple meltdowns from Brandon and no end of stress for @marcand and me #fb #

  • did you enter to win 50 custom even tickets from @UPrinting yet? do it quick - drawing tomorrow! #fb #

  • @marcand brought me some roses from mom's house <3 #

  • did you enter to win 50 custom even tickets from @UPrinting yet? do it quick - drawing in a few hours! #fb #

  • did you enter to win 50 custom even tickets from @UPrinting yet? do it quick - drawing in about an hour! #fb #

  • For those that think I win every Words With Friends game... #


Powered by Twitter Tools

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...