Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Little Birdie Told Me...


  • Printable Father's Day fun. :) #

  • why yes, i'd be happy to take delivery of a package of pre-measured chocolate chip cookie dough - thank you! #fb #

  • more #OperationSam work tomorrow - hope to get a large portion of my clothes put up and start going through Sarah's #fb #

  • You'd think being my 4th pregnancy I wouldn't have all the horrible what if worries; not so; running the gamut from colic to Downs... #fb #

  • 3 trips to walmart and some major round ligament pain are threatening to derail today's #OperationSam plans *frustrated sigh* #fb #

  • The mind races in the quiet and sleep at the proper time is once again unattainable... #fb #

  • People suck #fb #

  • Today is Native American Citizenship Day. I have to agree with the author here: it's an oxymoron - and rather insulting… #

  • Ooh, it's Nature Photography Day - I think I may have to venture out into the heat to see if I can snap a good pic or t… #

  • Just had the best veggie pizza & homemade peach cobbler while watching an ocean nature show ;) #imagination #playdough #fb #

  • "totally confident, me!" - thinks I whilst having an anxiety attack... *sigh* #fb #

  • scarfed down a bowl of raisin bran - feeling like a ravenous pig lately :( #fb #

  • Challenge Accepted #


Powered by Twitter Tools

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...