Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Subscribe and Win for Operation Christmas Child!

Feedburner tells me I have 17 readers (see the neat little box over there on the top right?), which is cool, but I'm vain. I want more readers to fuel my ego. I want 25 subscribers before 14 November. I realize, though that I'm not much to read about, so I thought I'd bribe you all.


Media_http3stairscomo_gcxis

The 25th subscriber to this blog before 14 November will get a box donated to Operation Christmas Child in his or her name on 15 November.

The fine print:
You will get to choose the age group and gender of the recipient* if I get to 25 and you notify me of your preferences before noon CST on 14 November. If either of these events occur after noon CST on 14 November, a gender and age group will be chosen at random.
*choose from the following: girl 2-4 / boy 2-4 / girl 5-9 / boy 5-9 / girl 10-14 / boy 10-14

To be counted, just subscribe by using the link over there at the top of the right-hand column, then e-mail me at crystal (at) 3stairs (.) com or direct message me on Twitter to let me know you subscribed.

So there you have it. It's not hard. It's a win-win-win. I get more readers and a stroke of the ego; you get to read a funny, witty, clever blog post about 1-3 times a week from moi; and - this is by far the most important - an underprivileged child gets a better Christmas.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...