Thursday, June 4, 2009

Life makes beggars of us all

So I went out to put my youngest in the car to take her to an appointment this morning, but turned right back around and came into the house. Why?

Bald tires.

Yeah, they've been bald for awhile. I've stupidly continued to drive on them while trying to save up the money to get new ones. Today the front passenger tire finally decided to show its metal skivvies.

I have officially been parked.

That's where you come in. I need to replace all four tires. The cost for that is almost as much as my rent, but the landlord kind of wants his money, so the money had to go to that. I've decided it's time to swallow my pride and ask for help from my friends. Thanks to the Interwebs and ChipIn.com, though, I can reach out to all you, my wonderful friends and readers.

Every single dollar is incredibly appreciated.


http://widget.chipin.com/widget/id/68431407bb94b03b

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...