Friday, June 26, 2009

Uprinting Blog Sponorship - What Sponsorship Should Be


Media_httpbloguprinti_eaadz

I was invited by UPrinting.com to join their blog sponsorship program on May 21. You'd think that with just over 30 days, I wouldn't have had time to really work with them enough to form an opinion.

You. are. so. wrong.

The first opportunity I had to participate was within two weeks. Now, we all know the stairs are little patterny over there in the sidebar, so I played with the colors a bit to help the ad stand out. Being a newbie, I contacted UPrinting to check on the "okayness" of my tweaking. And since you all know my habits, you know it was 10:40 PM when I sent the e-mail. Do you think it was 9 the next morning before I heard from them? Nope. Can you believe I got an e-mail back at 11:18?! Yep. I had a response in 38 minutes.

Awesomeness. Pure awesomeness.

Here's a little more from the UPrinting team about why UPrinting.com isn't your average printing company:

Blog Sponsorships:
If you are looking to find a sponsor for your blog, UPrinting.com is definitely interested. We offer giveaways, advertising and more for qualified bloggers.

Non-Profit Sponsorships:
The U-Community Program sponsors hundreds of non-profits and education to improve our local communities.

Social Justice Projects:
The UPrinting Kiva account promotes small business growth in developing countries.

Green Printing:
UPrinting supports a sustainable future by recycling, using non-toxic inks, and offering eco-friendly recycled paper stocks for business cards and postcard printing.

Just so you know of another instance of awesomeness in the world.

You're welcome.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...