Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Fill-in

[caption id="attachment_1188" align="alignleft" width="216" caption=" "]

Media_http3stairscomw_nodec

[/caption]

1. I love to go to sleep because I don't hurt as much there.

2. I prefer Stampin' UP! - it’s the quality!

3. The last thing I had to eat was some cheese danish.

4. I'm beginning to think a landline phone is no longer essential.

5. Please take a moment to pray for the people affected by the earthquakes and tsunamis.

6. Your decisions have brought you this far.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing Brandon cross over to Boy Scouts from Cub Scouts, tomorrow my plans include a day full of Scouting activities for Brandon and Sarah and Sunday, I want to enjoy myself when we go visit Bill and Trish!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...