Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Little Birdie Told Me...


  • I *think* I'm ready for Girl Scouts Thinking Day tomorrow. I think... #fb #

  • went grocery shopping; got woozy once, winded twice, and thoroughly wiped out #fb #

  • Gee, you think the girls like their Uncle Dave? #

  • Textured washcloth in country sage ombre #

  • my 5yo just used the word queue, and then defined it correctly when we asked her #proudmama #fb #

  • explaining things like how to tell if the baby is a boy or girl on ultrasound to the kids is turning out to be rather entertaining... #fb #

  • @pandora Glee cast radio = happygleek (but i can't believe i'm actually listening to bad romance!) #fb #

  • @pandora_radio Glee cast radio = happygleek (but i can't believe i'm actually listening to bad romance!) #fb #

  • should i get this for @marcand? THE BUN MAKER New Dad DadtoBe Tshirt Sizes by JellybeanApparel #

  • or maybe this is the shirt for @marcand... THE MAN BEHIND THE BELLY New Dad Dadtobe by JellybeanApparel #

  • how much shit do i have to put up with? #

  • tension tamer / chamomile tea at 4am; it's one of those nights... #fb #

  • woo-hoo - just picked fabric for a new pair of pants from my dear susie; can't wait! #fb #

  • double woo-hoo - getting a second pair of pants from my dear susie! #fb #

  • CRISIS - i can't find my Cat in the Hat hat!! #fb #

  • 5yo Bethy gave me a hug & thanked me for the "cupcakes" (Wal-Mart gourmet muffins w cupcake toppers for dessert for Seussday) #momwins #fb #

  • love @shazam! helped me find from a commercial: Rusted Root - Send Me On My Way via @youtube #

  • Bathroom wall writing is more intellectual at the library #

  • i have a typing assignment i'm determined to finish tomorrow. when it is done i will reward myself with a sonic ice cream cone. #fb #

  • @JennyBeanses & @Melzer - you're welcome ;) Cthulhu Bobble Head - at Entertainment Earth via @AddThis #

  • Assignment completed = sweet accomplishment #

  • happy morning - had two "little brothers" (that tower over me) at church today! #fb #

  • cs is killing the coolness of the fedora... :( #saddayforhats #fb #

  • @unkilted i know some cool people that wear fedoras; cs is wearing one is just too far for me #

  • @unkilted I can see that, definitely; my daddy is a Stetson :) #

  • @unkilted well, you're always odd, dear, but that's cool ;) #

  • @unkilted lol I hear ya! #


Powered by Twitter Tools

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...