Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Little Birdie Told Me...


  • I dream of a shower that ends when I decide instead of when the hot water runs out... #fb #

  • i've managed to clog my right ear - youchie #fb #

  • bad dreams suck #fb #

  • @lauriepercival yep - it lasts a while, so get used to it #

  • @lauriepercival not yet, but i'm leaning towards soft olive green and cocoa brown for a boy; not sure about a girl #

  • this mama's tired and going to bed (at least for a few hours anyway); alpha-prayer-soup: M, B & R, K #

  • can't sleep - this sucks #fb #

  • ugh - i wish; makes me totally loopy the next day :( #

  • you know it's bad when even the pb&h isn't doing the trick... :( #fb #

  • allergies have me miserable today :( #fb #

  • Brandon's new specs #

  • I think the punishment we gave Brandon is punishing me more; feel like a rotten, horrible mom... :'( #fb #

  • The fire for the flags at the beginning of the retiring ceremony #

  • The fire as nine flags are retired honorably (thank you, heroes) #

  • The pinecone fire #


Powered by Twitter Tools

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...