Thursday, December 11, 2008

Death of a Tradition

Being a graphic artist, I use graphics in my home life on a regular basis. I tend to think everything looks better with a nice graphic or clip art inserted. I've posted before on my tendency to print lunch bags for my kids. Sadly, today, that tradition has apparently come to an end.

When my HP printer died a few weeks ago, I had to scrap Brandon's lunch bag for his field trip to the Super Silly Science Circus. Today Sarah is going to the Christmas tree farm. When I went to print her bag... it jammed! I tried again. It jammed again. I even tried printing it upside-down, I was so desparate. It just hung at the bottom of the bag and printed on the same one-inch space...

I ended up printing what should have been directly on the bag onto a shipping label and slapping it on there. It's just not the same, though.

*sigh*

I am sad.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...