Friday, April 3, 2009

BAFAB Friday Fill-in


Media_http3stairscomi_rmqti

1. Angel or not, I will expect books from my BAFAB wish list for my birthday.
(TOTALLY KIDDDING, here, peeps! A "Happy birthday" will suffice just fine. :D )

2. Tell me you appreciate me and love me (and mean it), and you can have me any way you want me.

3. As my mother used to say, you're full of hookey. (My mother didn't actually say this; I just liked the sound of "hookey" said with the ooo sound like in zoo.)

4. I want to fall over and sleep for a week after I'm done working out or doing something strenuous.

5. Even in the most crowded of rooms I can still recognize Michael's "psst."

6. Any day with my kids is a day fraught with peril.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleep (of course!), tomorrow my plans include going to church with my husband (hopefully - he's considering it) and Sunday, I want to go to Sewing Circle, even though it's been canceled :(!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...