Monday, April 13, 2009

Unleash Your Inner Susan Boyle

I've been horribly depressed for days now. Today, I saw something that made me smile, made me cry, made my heart jump to my throat and my soul soar. I watched Susan Boyle sing "I Dreamed a Dream."

I want so badly to embed it for you, but I can't find an embeddable copy of the video since it's from television. Do yourself (and your soul) a favor: go watch Susan Boyle sing.

Update: I found an embeddable version!


If you've ever felt disappointed by your life; if you've ever loved; if you've ever been hurt; if you've ever lived, you will be touched by this song.

More importantly, I think you'll be inspired. Just because you haven't got the looks of a model doesn't mean you're invisible. It doesn't mean you don't have anything to offer the world. Take a cue from Susan Boyle - put on your fancies, get cheeky, and go after your dream!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...