I am a postcard junkie. I love receiving them (hint to all my traveling friends!) and I love sending them. It's cheaper to send a postcard, it offers an avenue for creative brevity, and it's simple. I've sent postcards for Christmas since Brandon was a baby, because I can share the message of Christmas Hope with everyone that touches the postcard, not just the recipient.
So, that being said, I'm tickled about UPrinting.com's custom postcards. With sizes ranging from 4"x6" all the way up to 6"x11", or even custom sizes, the possibilities are just about endless when it comes to postcards.
"Like what?" you say. "Aren't postcards just for 'Wish you were here' messages?"
Make that a resounding "No!"[caption id="attachment_2803" align="alignright" width="300" caption="What's not to love?"]
Check out these ideas:
Advertising - spread the word about your Etsy or eBay store
Invitations - perfect for block parties, premiers, book signings (Shawna!), or community events
Greetings - plenty of Christmas greetings for friends, family, church members, and teachers without the exorbitant cost
Calling Cards - stand out with a non-standard card!
Identification - car rider/bus rider tags for schools, luggage tags for travelers, or book plates
Encouragement Cards - keep encouragement with you and share it everywhere with little notes of happy
UPrinting.com offers custom greeting cards, brochures, and posters, as well. And that's all fine and good. But that's not what makes them awesome.
What makes them awesome as that they're giving 200 custom postcards to one 3Stairs reader!
Leave a comment telling me what you'll use your postcards for if you win.
- Second Entry: Tweet this giveaway and leave a comment with a link to the tweet. This can be done once each day.
- Third Entry: Follow me on Twitter and leave a comment letting me know your Twitter user name.
- Fourth Entry: Subscribe to 3Stairs and leave a comment letting me know if you subscribed with RSS or via e-mail.
- Fifth Entry: Blog about this giveaway and leave a comment with a link to your post.
- Sixth Entry: Add a 3Stairs button to your blog and leave a comment with a link to your blog so we can visit!
I'll let Random.org choose a winner on the morning of Thursday, September 3, so get your entries in by 11:59 pm on Wednesday, September 2. The winner will be sent a coupon code directly from UPrinting.com.