Friday, August 14, 2009

Win a $500 Walmart Gift Card!


Media_httpi39tinypicc_chhfm

How's this for Frugal Friday? Free money. HA! Beat that, frugal gurus!

Who wouldn't want a $500 gift card to Walmart? Not me - I want it so bad, I'm blogging about it! Tammy over at Three Different Directions is giving away a $500 gift card to Walmart! Don't believe? Go check it out for yourself!

I'm not sure if I'd get practical stuff with it or really go shopping, but boy, I wouldn't mind having that conundrum! What would you do with $500 to spend at Walmart?

1 comment:

Karen Medlin said...

I would treat myself, to a nice set of pots and pans and dishes, new table cloth and maybe new curtains and paint and really spruce up the kitchen. I would make every dollar count :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...