Sunday, May 30, 2010

A Little Birdie Told Me...


  • incredibly sad that i'm not in Georgia for my beloved Julie's wedding #fb #

  • @cksample it's amazing how much i love that little guy just from seeing his pictures! in reply to cksample #

  • God help me, I'm going to Wal-Mart with the whole family... #fb #

  • I survived! But I Am NOT doing that again any time soon - like the next millenia... #fb #

  • I Must Write. have several reviews to post, as well as some actual Paid Writing; hopefully links will be forthcoming; wake up, Brain! #fb #

  • i want to buy stuff #thatisall #

  • @IT_Scooter yes, yes, you're right... btw, how is your lip healing? in reply to IT_Scooter #

  • MOPPETS Volunteer Luncheon — at Texas Tea Room #

  • @eardoc yes! finally got it on saturday - review coming in the next week or two in reply to eardoc #

  • something exciting happened today, but i can't share until i've told my best friends first! #fb #

  • @Melzer :P back atcha! and an extra for good measure... :P in reply to Melzer #

  • @Melzer also, i don't have your phone number, so there :P in reply to Melzer #

  • ok, told my beloveds, now i can share with you... #fb #

  • I got my first speaking gig today - I'll be talking about @occ_shoeboxes to my local MOPS group on January 12, 2011 #

  • @Melzer Operation Christmas Child = sending shoeboxes filled with gifts to children for Christmas; MOPS = Mothers of Preschoolers in reply to Melzer #

  • @Melzer thank you - i'm very excited! it's been a dream of mine in reply to Melzer #

  • Dreams Coming True FTW!!! #fb #

  • *YES* It's a day for me! >> RT @lalawag Celebrate Geek Pride Day 2010 | lalawag #

  • accidentally abandoned @marcand when i passed out for a couple of hours #oops #fb #

  • Watching Nutcracker: The Motion Picture with Bethy = bliss; this is the Nutcracker I fell in love with as a little girl #fb #

  • I love this #fb #

  • gonna engage the brain and go get more than two hours of sleep tonight... #fb #

  • Hey - happy #GeekPrideDay !! #fb #

  • Getting a long overdue inspection #oops — at Mr D's 10 Minute Oil Change #

  • Win a Brand NEW Hoover FloorMate from @deals4mom Ends 6/06 #hoover #giveaway Please RT #

  • Win a GE 13.7 CU. FT. Frost-Free Upright Freezer ARV of $538 @OutnumberedMama #Giveaway #

  • One of my favorite hair covering styles for long hair: History of Hair Covering Part #1 Snoods #

  • @cksample Jackson's new (bigger!) hat #

  • @moonfrye the use of gd in my home :( in reply to moonfrye #

  • I am So Sick of hearing derogatory remarks bantered through my house!! I want to wash everybody's mouth out with soap! #fb #

  • Sarah came home w/ a note saying she's getting an Accelerated Reader award on Friday #fb #

  • Brandon came home with his TAKS scores: Reading 100%, Math 100%, Writing 96% (he missed one question) #fb #

  • is Really Incredibly Proud of her Really Incredibly Smart Kids! #fb #

  • tired; bed #fb #

  • Happy hour!! — at Sonic #

  • Just got my @occ_shoeboxes blanket!!! How cool is this?!?! #fb #

  • @queenlizard45uk already a member ;) i LOVE that you're doing it! i'm planning to have one here in east texas on october 31! in reply to queenlizard45uk #

  • @LionBrandYarn i gave in & bought cypress - been eyeing it for a while; now i have to figure out what i'm going to make with it... in reply to LionBrandYarn #

  • dang, i love being smart! #fb #

  • @queenlizard45uk piddle - i wish i was in the uk to help you! in reply to queenlizard45uk #

  • I've been Tweeting since February 28, 2008 (820 days). How about you? - #

  • @LionBrandYarn oooh - that's an idea! in reply to LionBrandYarn #

  • @Melzer i LOVE seeing my friends use "huzzah" - i feel like a leader... :D in reply to Melzer #

  • losing the battle to refrain from buying a tichel or headband (or two of each) from @coveryourhair; Must. Exercise. Control. #fb #

  • @Melzer HUZZAH for huzzah!!! it's a truly fantastical word, isn't it? in reply to Melzer #

  • @Melzer is it sad that we've dedicated this many tweets to a word? i feel like we need a hashtag now... #nerds #huzzah in reply to Melzer #

  • horrified and upset that i might have frightened someone #

  • attempting to get over my idiotic self and making dinner for my kids #

  • @RascalTweets to see if you win and keep your sanity or the waiting wins and drives you crazy... in reply to RascalTweets #

  • i have been defeated by a dairy queen 3-dip chocolate dipped cone; @marcand got me one to cheer me up, but i couldn't finish it #fb #

  • @cksample hehe - he's cute! in reply to cksample #

  • @marcand and bethy are rearranging the universe with gravilux on the ipad #fb #

  • looong day today #fb #

  • @gapingvoid i'm one of the east #texastwits ;) in reply to gapingvoid #


Powered by Twitter Tools

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...