Saturday, May 15, 2010

Meme's birthday Friday Fill-in


Media_http3stairscomw_etifc

Sunday is my grandmother's birthday. She's an awesome woman and an awesome cook and I'm blessed to have her in my life.

1. I just had an awesome pedicure. Then again, it's only like the second or third pedicure I've ever gotten, so any pedicure is awesome to me.

2. The way you allow it to be by either standing by or advocating for change is the way it is.

3. The third sentence on the 7th page of the book I'm reading: a mystery, because I'm between books at the moment.

4. A pair of comfy pants like the Turkish Harem pants I got in the mail today from Urban Prairie Girl tickles my fancy.

5. I was walking through WalMart with my hair wrapped and getting stared at by ignorant, bigoted people.

6. A person that thinks too highly of him or her self makes me laugh!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sweet sleep, tomorrow my plans include having pot roast with my family to celebrate Meme's birthday and Sunday, I want to watch my kids get their Pioneer Club badges!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...