Sunday, May 16, 2010

A Little Birdie Told Me...


  • tomorrow is wear your apron day - get yours ready! #fb #

  • Wearing a cobbler apron for National Wear Your Apron Day :D #fb #

  • bethy is throwing a wild-eyed fit because she wants me to put her pull-up on her and i refused - she's old enough to do it herself #fb #

  • hey, wearing an apron for National Wear Your Apron Day? don't have 1? visit @3stairs to win a vintage 1! #fb #

  • frivolous confession spawned by giveaways: i want a real diamond engagement ring #sillyiknow #fb #

  • head = ow #

  • "Learn the Kleenex Hand Towel Song at ! #KleenexSong quot; #

  • feeling woozy and shaky - yuck #fb #

  • @jennybeanses i like celtic designs, too - especially knotwork in reply to jennybeanses #

  • @marcand nah, i'd rather have you <3 in reply to marcand #

  • my legs feel like jello #thatisall #fb #

  • ah, there's the headache; i knew it'd come back soon... *sigh* #fb #

  • Oh my - Chad's tango made my toes curl! *swoon* #fb #

  • Niecy's waltz just made me blissfully happy!! #fb #

  • Nicole's foxtrot - *SQUEE!!* #fb #

  • Even Sarah got in on the National Wear Your Apron Day act #fb #

  • the avatar is all smiles, but life is everything but... #fb #

  • parents - what do you do when you feel like a horrible parent? how do you get over feeling like you're not qualified to be a parent? #fb #

  • yes, i'm having a "i'm a horrible parent - what was i thinking having kids?" day... #fb #

  • going to bed hoping tomorrow isn't as bleak as i fear it will be... #fb #

  • Bethy's staying home from playschool today - because she's still sound asleep! #fb #

  • @wisekaren oh, you did fine last year and you'll be faboo again this year - stop worrying! in reply to wisekaren #

  • @marcand just beat @cksample at words with friends; my world has imploded; this is Just So Wrong... #

  • trip to tyler and back is done; my head is killing me; i'm thinking shower and bed... #fb #

  • @cksample lucky or no, it's Just Not Right! in reply to cksample #

  • Woke up at 4:30 to massive pain; apparently I have an ear infection; prayers/good thoughts appreciated greatly - I'm really hurting #fb #

  • @eardoc i do reviews at - wanna send me one to review? ;) in reply to eardoc #

  • have i told you lately that i love my chiropractor? i love my chiropractor. #fb #

  • feelin' pretty crappy still; gonna take a shower and go to bed... #fb #

  • ugh #fb #

  • @geovolt still feeling crappy from this ear infection in reply to geovolt #

  • got up because i couldn't stop coughing; still feel horrible #fb #

  • @lauriepercival here's a giveaway you might be interested in: #

  • @lauriepercival awesome! I highly recommend poo pockets and fuzzi buns ;) in reply to lauriepercival #

  • @cksample aw, sweet baby! Aunt Crystal will get started on a bigger hat for that noggin right away! in reply to cksample #

  • @lauriepercival you're welcome! I'm about halfway done with the booties :D in reply to lauriepercival #

  • Very grateful to be able to take care of getting my Meme's car towed (she's 78); thank you @marcand for being such an awesome provider #fb #

  • i think i see a bed in my near future... #fb #

  • I touched to give today on my iPhone. It's totally free and easy to do. Go get TouchToGive™ at the App Store. #

  • Getting a "deluxe pedicure" with Mom & Meme-massage chair, parrifin wax, etc - dang, shoulda done this two days ago! #fb #

  • wearing some of The World's Best Pants (aka Turkish Bellydance Harem Pants) that I got in the mail today from here: #

  • Getting supplies to make a pot roast for Meme's birthday dinner — at Wal-Mart #

  • World Wide Web Kitteh zzz's ur Twitter #

  • Enchilada dinner - yummo #

  • ear update: popped it a couple of times today, so the pressure and pain aren't as bad; sounds like rice krispies in my head, though #fb #

  • Gonna go take a hot bath with this - are you jealous? #fb #

  • @lauriepercival i finished the booties! I like the cuff folded down best :) #

  • Meme's butterfly birthday cake, made by the awesome Stephanie! #fb #


Powered by Twitter Tools

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...