Saturday, September 12, 2009
Patriot Day Friday Fill-in
Thank you, Patriots and Heroes, and especially my husband, Michael - you are by far my favorite hero.
1. That's a great way (in committed love) to be.
2. When you need me, just come running; I'm over here!
3. The possibilities include: a love song, an a cappella hymn, or an old standby.
4. Chicken and dumplings is one of my favorite cool day recipes.
5. How will you know it's real love? When you're so mad at him you can't stand it, but you wouldn't leave for the whole, wide world.
6. Weather bliss: a porch and a stormy sky.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to learning a new song to sing, tomorrow my plans include telling the kids at church about grandparents in the Bible and singing special music and Sunday, I want to have a headache-free day!
Tags: Friday Fill-Ins