Friday, January 29, 2010

Random, Sleepy Friday Fill-in

This is what happens when you do your Friday Fill-in with your eyes half-closed. Don't say you weren't warned.


Media_http3stairscomi_rivqj

1. Wouldn't it be easy to sleep for a week? Yes; yes it would.

2. I can crochet better than ever!

3. I love the taste of sweet tea.

4. I have way too many freakin' clothes in the living room.

5. The first thing we're going to do is take a nap to get our energy up for it.

6. The rain is falling - drip, drip, drip; To sleepland I'm going - trip, trip, trip.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a very hot bath, tomorrow my plans include a rainy day nap (the best kind!) and Sunday, I want to finish at least one baby blanket!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...