The joy of Facebook, lol.
Ok, so I've been tagged and done this once before, but I got tagged again and decided to do it again just to be funny... or annoying - you decide. Just don't tell me if you decide annoying, 'k?
Oh, and Alex. :P
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
1. I love Lean Cuisine's Sweet and Sour Chicken and Chicken Fried Rice mixed together.
2. I eat Chinese food (see above) with chopsticks.
3. My go-to dessert recipe is gingerbread-raisin cake. In fact, I should be baking two right now instead of doing this.
4. I want to learn how to play the piano.
5. I like 40's music.
6. This is for the Tyler Church people to laugh about: I had the biggest, hugest crush on Robbie Bockmann for years.
7. I won't watch scary movies.
8. I want to go stay in Cinderella's castle at Disney World one day.
9. I dream of having a book published one day. Have the concept and the title, just haven't written it yet.
10. I love plaid.
11. I'd like to do stand-up comedy. At least once, anyway.
12. I love the smell of vanilla.
13. I dated someone with the last name Griffin in high school and married someone with the last name Griffitt in college - how weird is that?? And they were *nothing* alike.
14. I'd love to have red hair like my mom and I've always prayed that one of my children would be a redhead (none of them are).
15. I wish my hair was curly.
16. I'm very cold natured. I have been known to wear sweats in the summer. There's probably something very, very wrong with me, lol.
17. I wrote a Vacation Bible School program based on Saul's conversion on the way to Damascus called Saulutations from Damascus.
18. When I was a little girl, Crystal Gayle was my hero because I wanted my hair to be as long as hers.
19. Part of me wants to get a tatoo, but I'm afraid of the pain and the permanence of it scares me. And I don't know what I'd get.
20. Best compliment I ever got: my paternal grandfather told me I sang better than the professional singer at my grandmother's funeral. I sang Amazing Grace a cappella, which I learned from hearing her sing it to herself while she crocheted.
21. I bought the very book I read and fell in love with in high school from the library there just a couple of months ago (Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley). It was like being reunited with an old friend. Thank you, Mrs. Stuart!
22. I think anything that's smaller than its intended size is just adorable.
23. I like to watch ballroom dancing competitions. NOT So You Think You Can Dance or Dancing With the Stars!
24. I love British comedies, especially Black Adder, Red Dwarf, and Coupling.
25. My Christmas tree is still up. Guess I should take it down, huh?