Friday, January 9, 2009

Holiday-less Friday Fill-in


Media_http3stairscomi_ohyvb

1. It's January; I'm looking forward to the weather to stop going from freezing to 70's every other day.

2. Sleep is what I crave most right now.

3. Cork and wine go together like lighter and bong - never done either one and have no desire or intention to.

4. Laughter with friends is so nourishing.

5. Let us dare to be passionate about something.

6. Someone come clean my home.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to all 3 children spending the night at Grandma's (hopefully!), tomorrow my plans include church and the speech therapist's first therapy visit with Bethy and Sunday, I want to go to Biker church, but I'll probably end up working on taking down the tree!

5 comments:

Kristine said...

I always like reading what you've done with the Friday Fill-Ins.P.S. I'm very happy to be able to see your blog again! Hooray to the person that fixed it!

Marie said...

Good your answer to #3 as I hadn't seen anyone else mention that before. I agree with #6. Hope the kids got to spend the night at their grandparents' house this weekend.My FFI is here: http://smariek.blogspot.com/2009/01/ffi-106.htmlHave a great weekend!

Janet said...

Love your answer to #4 :-) Have you really never had wine? Thanks for playing!

crystal said...

Thanks! I love to laugh.I don't recall ever having wine. I've had a sip or two of champagne at weddings when non-alcoholic wasn't available. I can't stand the taste of alcohol!

Tamy ~ 3 Sides of Crazy said...

Great answers! Love #6 - can you send them this way when they're done?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...