Friday, January 30, 2009

January's Last Friday Fill-in


Media_http3stairscomw_icvqh

1. I'd really like to never drive again in my life right now. Either that, or go shopping for an entire day and buy all kinds of stuff.

2. Gee-e-e-e-zzzzz (trying to stop before I yell Jesus *blush*) is the word you'd most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe.

3. Possession is really a pain in the butt a lot of times.

4. There is no pirate like Captain Jack Sparrow.

5. Marshmallows and fire go together like living and breathing.

6. This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friends...

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping, tomorrow my plans include telling the children's story at church and Sunday, I want to take down the Christmas tree, dangit!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...