Sunday, November 5, 2006

Frumpy Fran

Well, as if it isn't bad enough that I'm not losing weight walking, I now have bursitis in my left leg so I can't even walk this week!?

I used to be skinny.? When I met Michael ten years ago, I weighed all of 95 pounds while I was wearing my clothes and shoes.? I couldn't gain weight for anything.? I ate like a horse, and nothing.? Little did I realize that it was apparently a delayed-reaction sort of thing, because now I weigh 157 pounds living on fruit salad.

I went to MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) yesterday and our icebreaker activity was telling something about ourselves based on the color of the M&M we picked out of our fun-size bag.? For example, red M&M: tell something about your family, blue: tell something you love to do, brown: something you don't like to do, etc.? So all the reds were saying junk like, "I have a four-month-old," "I have a nine-month-old," blah, blah, blah.? And I'm sitting there looking at these disgustingly thin women while wallowing in my fat rolls with a 1-year-old in the nursery.?

Talk about feeling like the fat kid.? At least I didn't have to eat a plateful of asparagus on a regular basis as a kid.? Ted Murphy over at PayPerPost did. Check it out:

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2prtPrY7y6Y?wmode=transparent]?

Can you imagine?? Man, I feel for ya, Ted.? Let's go to the gym right after we scarf down a Veggie Lover's Pan pizza...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...