Tuesday, November 7, 2006

Let the Caroling Begin!




It's the second week of November, folks.? What does that mean?

Time to break out the Christmas tunes, baby!? This is my favorite time of year - I love Christmas music.? I try to restrain myself until November, but then all bets are off.? The cds come out and the music becomes a non-stop backdrop to my days... Hey,?I gotta do something to stave off the SAD (Seasonal-Affective Disorder).

There'll be a new selection on my playlist this year: Greener's Christmas Song.? You rockers can enjoy the electric version, while us hippies can bliss out to the acoustic version.? I actually like both versions, and will probably purchase both to play depending on my mood.

Oh yeah, and here's a little early stocking stuffer for you...

?

?























?









Click to play the acoustic version of Greener's Christmas song.


??

??

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...