Monday, May 8, 2006

The Ubiquitous Bio

They're everywhere.? Here's mine.


I am a Stay-at-Home mom to three stair-stepped children (yikes!). Brandon is 5 1/2, Sarah is 3 1/2, and Bethany is 5 months. I volunteer at my son's primary school in the workroom and parent organization and am active in my church.


I've been a professional web and graphics designer as God brings me clients for the last three years. I've been doing it for 6+ years and I thoroughly enjoy it.


I'm a "lactivist" and have enjoyed nursing each of my children. I think I've dealt with almost everything you can think of concerning breastfeeding except mastitis, thanks be to God!


I had always planned to homeschool my kids, but as this schoolyear approached and Brandon's excitement about school heightened, I decided I just couldn't handle it with Bethany too. It is a constant discussion in our home - whether to let it go; how long to allow them to go to public school; how to homeschool, etc. etc. etc. I'm still very interested in homeschool discussions to continue learning more about it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...