Thursday, May 18, 2006

What do you do?

I like to sew.? I began when Brandon was a baby and made him a blanket and a floor quilt.? I've made dresses for both girls, blankets for numerous babies, pillows, curtains, totes, purses, cell phone cases, and skirts for myself over the years.

I'm about to embark on a new quest - quilt blocks.? I'm making three quilt blocks using an easy applique method for a Children's Miracle Network quilt that a local Wal-Mart store is auctioning off to raise money.? The theme is "Sunbonnet Sue" and the matching boy, so I'm making two girl blocks and one boy block (hmm, I wonder why? ;D).? I'll post scans of them when I'm done.

And yes, I have a fabric stash.

And no, it's not near big enough in my opinion!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...