Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Domain Deals

Michael and I have 10 domains between us.? What would you expect from a web/graphics designer and an A+ certified computer tech?? We've got a list of about 50 more domains we'd like to develop that's ever-growing.

I love coming up with clever domain names, but I hate it when I go to get it and find that's it's already taken.? Ooh, and then have that domain just sitting there, parked, doing nothing!? UGH!!? It aggravates me to no end.

Well, problem solved.?DealASite.com?has put together a site where you can finally find or sell a domain without going through the unprofessional, hawk-it-in-the-streets drama that has been domain dealing thus far.

Hmmm...I think I feel another shopping spree coming on...



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...