Monday, September 18, 2006

Not So Funny All the Time

So Michael encourages me to start a blog.? "Talk about being a mom," he says.? I think,?Why would anyone read that drivel?? Unless I make it funny....hmmm.....

One problem:? what do you write when you can't think of anything funny?? There's still stuff going on, but let's get down to the nitty-gritty - it's not always funny.? Besides, funny takes energy.

Energy I ain't got right now.

So I'm going to give you the non-funny truth here.? I suffer from major depressive disorder with postpartum recurrences and obsessive-compulsive disorder.? What does that mean?? I'm not always so funny.

But I am intelligent, I do have thoughts, opinions, and a life.? So from now on I'll be writing about my life just as I have done...it just won't always be funny.? Maybe you'll stay with me, maybe not - your choice - just don't say I didn't warn you.

And don't let your drink spew out your nose when you come across an unexpected funny.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...