Saturday, October 14, 2006

Renaissance Man

While I do business online, it's not the be all and end all of my existence.? It's a dangerous (and seriously limiting) thing to focus on only one thing all the time. Internet business has its place in our lives, but if that's all you have you're one extremely boring person - tons of money or not.? James Brausch has figured this out.? The guy took off from June 2004 to January 2006 to experience the first several months of his son's life without distractions!? Yeah, I'd like to know what he does to be able to do that (which is why his blog is going on my favorites list), but his articles on living life and becoming a well-rounded person are what snag me the fastest.

So go get rounded out...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...